Singleton Roadshow Event
October 10 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Want to know how to successfully fund and take your next business idea to market?
Come to this practical commercialisation and funding workshop, lead by The Business Centre, where innovation experts will walk you through the 3 steps to go to market and provide tips and advice on how to get funder ready.
Meet innovation, funding and commercialisation experts who can talk one on one and provide ongoing advisory support to help you commercialise your product, service, or idea.
They will cover:
- Idea – how to assess the market opportunity and develop the business case.
- Investment – how to develop your pitch and identify funding opportunities.
- Income – how to connect, test, scale and grow.
- a business in early start up stage?
- an existing business with a new innovation to take to market?
- or do you have an idea but don’t know where to start?
This event will help you get started and also give you an opportunity to meet experienced Business Connect advisors who can provide additional fee free support (up to 36 hours) on how to take your idea to market or get funding, as well as provide support for online digital services. Plus meet like mined entrepreneurs locally and regionally.
Get your ticket today. Places are limited to allow time to meet with expert advisors.
Part of the Hunter Innovation Festival Roadshow, this event brings entrepreneurs together to access local, free fee advisors who can help you kick start your idea.